on Apr 13, 2017
by aleenaghose · 31804 views · Print this Ad · Visit Link · Add into My Favorites
| Location: New York
Want to Sync your iPhone device with iCloud backup but don't have the proper knowledge or stepwise information on how to sync iPhone to iCloud. Follow out some simple
steps mentioned below and easily sync your device:
1) go to Settings > General > Software Update.
2) Make sure you have a recent backup to restore from.
3) Go to Settings > General > Reset,
4) Then tap “Erase all content and settings.”
5) From the apps Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
If still face out any issue, then contact at our iCloud customer service for help, directly contact @
+44-800-051-3717 (United Kingdom)
Tags: sync iPhone iCloud backup, iPhone, Smart Phone, Phone